How to Plan a Magento eCommerce Site - a short guide
January 9, 2018 by Aspiration Hosting
Online shoppers are sophisticated and why wouldn’t they be? They are accustomed to making buying decisions on sites like Amazon and zappos, business that invest millions in studying user behaviour, and then invest billions in building cutting edge functions to serve their client’s desires. Fortunately, the smart Magento eCommerce site serves for both big online retailers and small businesses.
Six main aspects to consider when planning a Magento eCommerce site are:
1. Know your audience first and also define your regulars based on gender, age and geographic locations.
2. Corral your content with quality design and proper view. Try to use pictures and also videos to make an impression. People are more likely to buy based on detailed photos.
3. Responsiveness of your site is an influential factor. It helps working on a variety of devices without requiring the visitors to resize.
4. Social medias, as well as blogs are very important factor to create trust. Every post should not try to push a sale,most of your posts should be chatty and interesting.
5. Tailor your site for a comfortable fit using Magento features.
6. A lot of work goes into planning, designing as well as building a new site. Value of good foundation in your site now, will pay off later.
Below is a download link for your convenience:
We are here to help you..
If you have questions moving to Magento ... Don't wait... Contact Aspiration Hosting today!!!
We specialize in high performance Cloud hosting services. Our main focus is on Magento Hosting solutions as well as other PHP Applications like Simple Machines Forum (SMF), Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla etc.
Grow Your Business
We uses powerful Cloud Linux servers as well as the most advanced technologies which allows us to offer one of the fastest hosting in the industry. We also have the world's top notch client support that is available 24x7, all year round.